Harvesting North America Sales Event is on NOW!
Find out more
- Use "HARVEST40" at checkout to save $40 on modules priced up to $600
- Use "HARVEST50" at checkout to save $50 on modules priced $601 - $1199
- Use "HARVEST100" at checkout to save $100 on modules priced $1200 and over
We carry an enormous amount of inventory and not all of it has made it to our new website. If you don't find what you are looking for please contact us, and we would be happy to assist you in finding just the right item to fit your needs.
Why Use a Truck Edition Module for Your Diesel Engine?
Truck Edition modules deliver serious results for any sized diesel engine. Whether you're hauling the goods that drive America forward or growing the foods that fuel our people, the right Truck Edition module will ramp up the horsepower and fuel economy of your diesel engine so you can make a powerful impact. Before any engine module is assembled and approved to leave the shop, our in-house diesel engeering & testing team perform a comprehensive factory inspection and series of functional tests. And though installation is easy, Area Diesel's experts can field any questions to help ensure you maximize the benefits of your new Truck Edition module.
- Improve fuel economy by up to 10 - 20%
- Increase horsepower by up to 35%
- Offer the peace of mind that comes with our lifetime warranty
- Ensure optimal engine performance by monitoring engine data over 100 times per second
- Streamline efficiency on the fly with load-based tuning
- Prevent exposure to humidity, corrosion, and vibration—all our Truck Edition modules feature a renowned slow-cure epoxy resin seal
- Withstand brutal temperatures—all our Truck Edition modules use electrical components that earn industrial temperature ratings; many feature components that meet US Military specifications
- Comply with emission standards—our diesel injection system modules do not override emissions controls
With so many proven performance benefits ready and waiting, the real question is why not use a Truck Edition module from Area Diesel?