All merchandise returned for credit (excluding cores) should have an RMA# provided by ADS before the customer returns product for credit. All merchandise should then be returned by the customer to either the Carlinville, IL or Pleasant Hill, IA location. See the following:
- RMA# must be clearly marked on the box in order for credit to be issued in a timely manner
- Normal stocked item - up to 30 days - not return charge.
- Normal stocked item - over 30 days - 15% restocking charge (to include cores/core charges)
- ADS non-stocked items may be retuned within 30 days with a 15% restocking charge along with corresponding freight charges. After 30 days, product is not returnable.
- Out-sourced products or manufactured products specified by the customer may not be returned.
- Instaled electrical/electronic components may not be returned.*
- Freight charges may not be credited (excluding warranties).
*Does not include Agriculture Diesel Solutions, Truck Edition, or Heavy Duty Truck Edition.